It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where you share what you read in the past week, what you hope to read this week, and anything else in between!
Between Monday, May 18th and now, I’ve completed the following books:
- Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash – 3/5 stars
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley – 4.5/5 stars
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – 4.5/5 stars
I didn’t read as much this week as I did last week. However, last week I participated in Bout of Books read-a-thon so I really pushed myself to read a lot. This week was a lot more laid back. Still, I finished 3 books, which I’m extremely happy with!
What I want to read next:
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Winger by Andrew Smith
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I actually have no clue which book I’m going to read next. These are a few books from my TBR that I have in mind though. After reading An Ember in the Ashes, I think I want to take a small break from fantasy and read something more light-hearted. That being said, I probably won’t read The Wrath and the Dawn or The Girl at Midnight straight away. I really want to dive into those soon though!
Have you read any good books recently? What do you plan on reading next? Let me know in the comments!