Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you share the books you’ve added to your shelves recently. This can include books that you’ve bought, borrowed, or received as gifts/for review, whether they be physical books or eBooks. Since I missed last week, these books are ones I’ve accumulated in the last two weeks.
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
- Paperweight by Meg Haston
- Don’t Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom
- Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
I won all five of these books from a giveaway Fiction Fare hosted a few weeks ago as a part of the blog tour for Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer. All I knew at the time of winning is that I was going to receive a surprise ARC package from HarperCollins. A few days later, I was so excited when a big package came in the mail with five books inside! Thank you again to the ladies at Fiction Fare and HarperCollins!
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes (Falling Kingdoms #3)
- Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (Reckoners #1)
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting (The Taking #1)
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
What books have you added to your shelves recently? Which book are you most excited to read? Let me know in the comments or link me to your Stacking The Shelves post!