I had a pretty decent reading month in June! I read a total of 10 books and 4,230 pages. Not as good as last month, but I’m still happy with what I managed to read. As for my Goodreads goal, I have read 66 books so far this year. This means I only have 34 books left to reach my goal of 100 books read in 2015!
Side Note: I got so close to finishing my 11th book, but since I technically finished it in July, I’m not going to include it in this wrap up. However, I did include what I read of it in my total page count (along with my DNF books).
Books Read in June
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen – 4.5 stars
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes – 3.75 stars
- Ed Sheeran: A Visual Journey by Ed Sheeran & Phillip Butah – 4 stars
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – 5 stars
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes – 4.25 stars
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes – 5 stars
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver – 2 stars
- A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes – 4 stars
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting – 2.5 stars
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini – 5 stars
How did your reading go in the month of June? Let me know in the comments or link me to your wrap up post. I’d love to see what you read!