From Saturday, July 25th to today I participated in the #TBRTakedown 2.0 read-a-thon hosted by Shannon at leaninglights on Youtube! While I didn’t end up finishing all of the books I wanted to, I still got a good chunk of reading done! To see what books I finished and which challenges I completed, keep on reading.
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll – 3/5 stars
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson – 4/5 stars
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – 4/5 stars
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton – 3/5 stars
I didn’t end up reading as much as I wanted to during the read-a-thon, mostly because I was sick during the last few days. Because of this, I didn’t get the chance to read two books that were on my TBR, Crown of Midnight and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. That being said, I still enjoyed the books I was able to read!
Total Read: 4 books / 1,179 pages
- Read a first book in a series – Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Read a book that’s out of your comfort zone – Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
- Read a book from your most recent haul – The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
I’m a bit disappointed that I didn’t complete all five challenges but I’m still happy with what I accomplished! The challenges I wasn’t able to complete were to read a sequel and to read a book that’s been on my shelf for a year.
If you participated in #TBRTakedown, how did you do? Did you complete all the challenges? Let me know below or link me to your wrap up post!