October was an excellent reading month for me!! Especially compared to last month when I was only able to read 3 books. In October I finished 8 books and a total of 3,147 pages. I’m very happy with that! Now I’m only 11 books away from reaching my goal of reading 100 books in 2015!
Books Read in October
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare – 3.5 stars
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness – 3.5 stars
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – 4 stars
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan – 4 stars
- The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan – 4.5 stars
- Alive by Scott Sigler – 3.5 stars
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – 5 stars
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – 3.5 stars
DNF (Did Not Finish)
- The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle – DNF at 26%
I was only able to read the first 100 pages of this book before I had to give up. The book was just strange and not very exciting. I just couldn’t push myself to finish the book. I’m just glad that I borrowed this book from the library instead of buying it!
How did your reading go in the month of October? Let me know in the comments or link me to your wrap up post. I’d love to see what you read!