Normally, I don’t ever create monthly TBR lists. Most of the time when I plan on reading certain books, I end up not being in the mood for them and I read other books instead. However, this month there are several particular books that I really want to read in November (and some others that I hope I’m able to get to). My TBR this month contains 11 books, which is extremely ambitious for me considering I haven’t read that many books in a month since May. I really hope I’m able to read them all!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #1)
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #2)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
On November 10th, the fourth and final book in the Lunar Chronicles series is
finally being released and I’m so excited!! Considering I read the first three books a year ago, I remember pretty much nothing about what happened in the books. That being said, I plan to reread Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress then finish up the series with Winter!
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Firebird #1)
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (Firebird #2)
The second book in the Firebird trilogy is coming out on November 3rd (just 2 days!) and I want to reread the first book before reading the second. I read the first book back in February so my mind is a little fuzzy about all the details. I’m really excited about these two!
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha #2)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha #3)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows #1)
The last book I read in October was Shadow and Bone, the first book in The Grisha trilogy, so I want to continue on with the series this month. After finishing the trilogy, I plan on reading Bardugo’s newly released novel, Six of Crows, which takes place in the same world. I’m really excited to see what all the hype is about!
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan (Kane Chronicles #3)
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1)
Since I have a hefty TBR pile this month, I may not be able to get to these two books in November. However, I still really want to finish up the Kane Chronicles series because I need to know how it ends! Also, I’m extremely intrigued by The Sword of Summer; especially after hearing such great things about it. I really hope I’m able to read these books this month, but if not, I’ll definitely read them in December!
What books are you planning on reading this month? Do you have any books on your TBR that I have on mine? Let me know in the comments or link me to your November TBR post!