- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add seven facts about yourself
- Nominate seven other bloggers and let them know about their nomination
7 Facts About Me
1. My favorite thing about Christmas is baking Christmas cookies with my mom! Each year, we make at least 5 different kinds of cookies. My favorite kind that we make is probably Russian tea cakes (pictured below), but I really love the oatmeal cookies as well!
2. I didn’t read the Harry Potter books until I was 17 (almost 18). I truly regret not reading them sooner! I watched all the movies as they came out, but for some reason I didn’t get around to the books.
3. Before this year, I had never met an author. Last month though, I had the pleasure of meeting Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff during their book tour for Illuminae! (I wrote a post about it here)
4. I’m almost finished with my first semester of college and I can’t wait for break! I’ll have about a month off until the next semester starts. I’m really looking forward to having all the free time to relax and read!
5. I’m definitely a huge animal lover! We have a dog named Ben who’s an almost six year old chocolate lab and two cats named Annabelle and Jasper who are about two and half years old (pictured below)!
6. I’m a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. My best friend and I have been lucky enough to see him live 4 different times – once at Madison Square Garden! I would love to be able to meet him one day, but that probably wouldn’t happen.
7. I haven’t eaten chocolate in about seven years. I was suffering from a lot of migraines at that time and my doctor gave me a list of foods that I should cut out of my diet that could be causing my migraines – chocolate being the main one. I don’t get migraines nearly as often as I used to (I’ve probably only had one or two this year) but I’m paranoid that if I eat chocolate, I’ll get a terrible migraine!
- Nola @ Bookfuls
- Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Melissa @ In A Bookish World
- Trang and/or Lashaan @ Bookidote
- Jeanette @ Myriad Inklings
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
If you weren’t nominated, feel free to leave a random fact about yourself in the comments below. I’d love to get to know you all better!