Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia @ Lost in a Story with a goal of trying to reduce the size of your Goodreads TBR. Each time (aka each blog post) you:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Sort it by ascended date added
- Pick the first 5 (or 10) books
- Read the synopses of these books
- Decide if you want to keep the books on your TBR or if they should go
It’s up to you how often you participate in this meme. Personally, I try (emphasis on the word “try”) to take part once a week. If you need more information on Down the TBR Hole, click here to go to Lia’s blog post.
1. Undertow by Michael Buckley
Yeah, I know right away I’m going to remove this one from my TBR. I lost interest in this book not long after I added it to my TBR but never actually got around to removing it.
2. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Like I mentioned in last week’s post, I have 3 Ruta Sepetys books on my TBR and I’m still very much interested in reading them!
3. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
I’m definitely still interested in reading this book! However, I lent it to my friend months ago (when I wasn’t in the mood for contemporary and she was) but I have yet to get it back. I actually completely forgot about it until now. Oops! I’ll get around to reading this book eventually!
4. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
I’m still interested in reading this book as well! It sounds really interesting and I’ve heard some good things about it!
5. Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
This is another book I’m still interested in reading! I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and I even own it so I don’t know what’s taking me so long to read it!
Well, I only ended up removing 1 book from my TBR this week. But 1 is better than none! Do you participate in Down the TBR Hole? Leave a link to your post for this week in the comments if you’d like!