Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia @ Lost in a Story with a goal of trying to reduce the size of your Goodreads TBR. Each time (aka each blog post) you:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Sort it by ascended date added
- Pick the first 5 (or 10) books
- Read the synopses of these books
- Decide if you want to keep the books on your TBR or if they should go
It’s up to you how often you participate in this meme. Personally, I try (emphasis on the word “try”) to take part once a week. If you need more information on Down the TBR Hole, click here to go to Lia’s blog post.