– Books that I absolutely loved! They had so many amazing qualities and little to no bad ones.
– Books that I really, really enjoyed and were so close to 5 star ratings, except for a couple small things I didn’t care for.
– Books that I really enjoyed. They had lots of great qualities, but some not-so-great ones as well.
– Books that I liked but didn’t love. They didn’t knock my socks off but I didn’t dislike them by any means.
– Books that didn’t really wow me, but I didn’t dislike completely. They were just “okay”.
– Books that I didn’t care for overall, but I can’t say I entirely disliked. There were a few things I liked about the book.
– Books that had one or two qualities that I liked but more things that I disliked.
– Books that I didn’t like, but I don’t completely regret reading them so I couldn’t just give them 1 star.
– Books that I didn’t like AT ALL. Most of the time I wonder why I bothered to finish them.
Did Not Finish (DNF) – Books that I just couldn’t get into and couldn’t push myself to finish.