Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm where you spotlight books that you’ve recently added to your To Be Read list. Here are all the books I’ve added to my TBR on Goodreads this week!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Collectors’ Society by Heather Lyons
- Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling
- The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
Above are 6 awesome looking books that I added to my TBR in the last few weeks. If I had to pick only one that I’m most excited to read, I’d have to pick A Whole New World. This book is the first in a series that involves retellings of famous Disney movies. According to the synopsis, this series will focus around the question “What if one key moment from a familiar Disney film was changed?” I think this opens up so many great possibilities! I can’t wait for A Whole New World‘s release date, which is September 1, 2015.
What books have you added to your TBR recently? Do we share any of the same books? Comment down below or link me to your Friday Finds post!